What are the duties of those servants of Imam AL Mahdi (peace be upon him) in the time of occultation?
Nibras Al Banyasi
In the Name of Allah, the All-Beneficent, the All-Merciful.
May Allah bless Muhammad and his Family and damn their enemies.
The duties of the Shia during the Time of Occultation are:
- Fear of Allah The Most Exalted to the utmost possible ways.
- Total devotion to Ahlul Bayt (peace be upon them).
- Abandonment of desires and divorce of temptations.
- Upholding a brave, bold, fearless and courageous self.
- Commitment to the values of sacrifice, action and perseverance.
- Supporting Ahlul Bayt (peace be upon them) with daring limits.
- Discrediting the mistakes, wrong steps and howlers of the enemies of Ahlul Bayt (peace be upon them) and exposing their disgraces, stains and shames with utter frankness.
The Office of Sheikh al-Habib